You have an idea, product, or talent that you want to share with the world.
You start to imagine making a part-time or full-time income on said idea, product, or talent and traveling to all kinds of places, working on cool projects, and meeting new people.
So you create an account on a random website builder and get to work on your website and realize there’s a lot more involved work in creating a website; and you know nothing about great, strategic web design; you also don’t really have the funds to be forking over money to a web designer to create a design that connects to your audience and makes sales.
So, what can you do?
- Stay in your thoughts as idea after idea continues to swarm around and overwhelm you with their awesomeness?
- Attempt to give it the best you got, launch, and figure it out later?
- Or maybe, work with the platform that you got using social media and slick negotiating skills?
Whether you've done one of the three or all of them, you're still not satisfied with where you're at, and you want a better way to leverage your skills and talents, then I have a little something that might help.
Plan Your Website in Stereo (with Andra)™
A FREE 10 lesson audio course that will help you actively plan out the details of your website while getting you in the mindset of treating your hobby, product, talent, or passion like a business.
An experience that makes DIY web design less confusing and more fun.
Plan Your Website in Stereo (with Andra)™ is made up of two key components: the workbook, A Website Planning Workbook for Product Makers and Service Providers and the audio content, The 6 Components a Website Needs to Have a Strong Brand.
The workbook will help you write your thoughts down as you actively plan out the details of your website, while the audio content will help you shift your perspective about web design and what it takes to actually build a website.
Here's what's inside the course dashboard...
A Website Planning Workbook for Product Makers and Service Providers
- Define Your Target Audience
- Effective Brainstorming Session 1: Doodle Your People
- Effective Brainstorming Session 2: Speculate Ideal Clients for Your Services With Real People or Brands
- Plan Your Website’s Copy
- Create Your Full Brand Statement
- 4 Steps to Visually Create Your Website Copy
- Plan Your Product’s & Service’s Promotion
- Product Channel Phases
- Service Channel Phases
- Visualize Your Look
- Create Your Moodboard
- Develop Your Color Scheme From 1 or 2 Methods
- Sketch Your Sales, Social Media, & Website Graphics
- Sketch Your Logo, Logo Variations, & Submarks
- Sketch Your Website's Layout
The 6 Components a Website Needs to Have a Strong Brand
- The Reality of Web Design
- Component 1: Define your target audience
- Component 2: Create your brand statement
- Component 3: Brainstorm your marketing strategy
- Component 4: Brainstorm your website’s navigation
- Component 5: Create your website’s copy and content
- Component 6: Plan your website and brand design
Things you can do with Plan Your Website in Stereo (with Andra)™
So will I see you inside Plan Your Website in Stereo (with Andra)™?
If so, click the link below to enroll.
Need something more along the lines of building and launching your website with expert help from me? Check out this page for details on how to do so.